Terms and Conditions
1. For health & safety and insurance reasons persons under the age of 18 are not permitted within waiting areas/treatment rooms unless under the following circumstances:
Accompanying an adult to book an appointment or to purchase a gift voucher.
2. All tinting, perming and extension services require a patch test at least 48 hours prior to any service. Our services will not be carried out without an up-to-date patch test.
3. Should we need to change your appointment we aim to give as much notice as possible, however where ill health is present this may not always be possible.
4. We would love to be able to invite your friends and family along too, but unfortunately we do not have the space in our waiting area/treatment rooms. Until we do, please refrain from bringing along any extra guests to your appointment.
5. A booking fee is paid on all appointments, however this is deducted from the price of your treatment on the day.
6. Please do not arrive to your appointment wearing lash or brow makeup.
7. Eyelash extension aftercare is provided after appointments. Failure to comply with the correct aftercare will void any agreement to rectify work completed at The Lash and Brow Collective.
8. All treatment times include consultation, treatment and preparation time. To ensure you gain the most out of your appointment we advise that you arrive prior to your allocated time.
9. Late arrival for an appointment may constitute a reduced treatment time, including pre-paid courses or gift vouchers.
10. Should you decide to not have all of the treatments you have pre-booked and not tell us until arrival to your appointment, we reserve the right to charge you for the time booked.
11. Whilst we carry out an in-depth consultation to ensure you gain the most from your treatment, it is your responsibility to inform us of any change in your health/medication since we last saw you.
12. We advice that you do not have any heat treatments immediately prior to or after waxing. This includes the use of a sauna, steam room, sunbed or sunbathing. Swimming and exercising are also not recommended.
13. Cancellation of appointments with less than 48 hours' notice will result in 100% of the treatment cost being charged. This is at our discretion.
14. A booking fee may be required at the time of booking. This is non-refundable should you cancel the appointment with less than 24 hours' notice, or fail to attend.
15. We reserve the right to refuse service.
16. The Lash and Brow Collective's prices are subject to change without notice.